Here Comes the Groom
People have been dyyying to know more about what I’ll be doing for Lauren's and my wedding. I thought I would take this time to answer the Top 10 Wedding Questions.
1. Have you set a date?
The wedding is less than 50 days away, so I sure hope so.
2. “What kind of suit are you going to get?”
I’ll let you know as soon as my friends agree to come watch me try on suits.
3. “What kind of flower will be used for your boutonniere?”
I had to Google the spelling of boutonniere for this fake question, and I'm still not sure if I got it right.
4. “What will your first dance be as a married couple?”
Probably something that night...but that's none of your business.
5. “What are your colors?”
We don’t like to judge based on color.
6. “What kind of food will be at your reception?"
Barbeque. Because Texas.
7. “Where’s your rehearsal dinner?”
I know how to eat dinner. I don’t see the need to rehearse.
8. “Where are you registered?”
Cash is fine.
9. “Do you have a theme?”
10. “Are you excited for the wedding?”
Ok, this is a real question, and I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve been asked. Why does everyone ask this? Of course I’m excited! I think I may say no the next time someone asks me this question. I’d just like to see their reaction.
Well I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted from asking and answering all of these mostly made up questions. That's all for now. Thanks.